Brad Killingsworth - Five R Realty Realtor
From: L/B Monroe
Date: April 6, 2015 at 6:01:38 PM CDT
To: Brad Killingsworth <email@example.com>
Subject: You are the best!
Reply-To: L/B Monroe
We closed on our new home on March 9, 2015. As I write this on April 3rd, we have seen you or heard from you every day since closing. Our experience in looking for a new home could not be improved upon. You were tireless in our pursuit of finding the right home and always with a cheerful attitude. And then your follow-up after closing has given us the ability to enjoy our new home without any worries. Any small need has been taken care of immediately. We have purchased many pieces of real estate of the years. You are one of the best realtors we have ever been associated with. You are knowledgeable, thorough and professional. The fact that you are a good guy makes for perfect mix. Our thanks to you and 5 R Realty.
Bruce and Lee Monroe
In regard to Brad Killingworth –Five R Realty Realtor
How many honest people do you know? Brad Killingworth (Realtor) is one of the few who lives to serve others. He is exemplary in every sense of the word. Unselfishly, he does things above and beyond what is expected and required. Brad Killingworth displays social graces while manifesting ethical moral conduct, honesty, and integrity.
Therefore, it is without reservation that I make this recommendation on his behalf. Brad Killingworth would make any client a valuable Realtor.
Brad did a fantastic job selling our house and handling the purchase of our current home. I would recommend him to anyone buying, selling, or leasing a home. thanks Richard Krause
Looking to diversify our financial portfolio for retirement in 2013, we began researching the possibilities of rental income property in Denton – a University town in North Texas. We quickly learned that the Denton housing market was not experiencing a depressed economic condition; and that clean, affordable rental houses (in newer condition) were in short supply. We contacted Brad Killingsworth with Five R Realty and discussed our desire to look at houses for the purpose of rental property. Using Brad’s expertise and the resources available to Five R Realty, we began our search in the Denton metropolitan area within our established price range. Most houses we looked at were around 30 years old and either had cracked foundations or needed expensive updating of flooring, appliances, cabinets, etc. We found one home which met our criteria. However, there were already four offers on the listing and it was going to sell for considerably over list price. We were beginning to admit that we might have missed a window of opportunity in the area when Brad suggested “new construction”. We had not considered building a house for rental property, but what Brad had to offer was very intriguing. He found a builder who was constructing a house in northeast Denton, not far from Texas Women’s University. They had just poured the foundation and were beginning to frame the house when we visited the property. The price was exactly in our range, and by purchasing new construction we were able to have input in choice of paint colors, cabinets, flooring, appliances, etc. We immediately put a contract on the property and were able to close escrow with a cash purchase the same day that the Building Inspector signed-off on the final permit. Brad’s services as a top-notch real estate agent didn’t stop at that point. He also offered rental listing services. We had tenants in the house within a month!
Brad Killingsworth with Five R Realty helped us add diversity to our financial portfolio by finding the perfect rental income property. His services didn’t stop when we closed escrow with the purchase – he also offered rental property listing to help find the perfect tenants quickly. ---------- Eric & Teresa Korn
9008 Landmark Lane
Denton, Texas 76207
• Born August 13, 1954 in Gainesville, Texas
• Married to wife, Wanda and have three children: Shanna-38, Crystal-35, and Marcus-27; three grandsons: Cade - 11, Caleb - 8, and Matthew - 8.
• BS in Agricultural Education in 1976 - East Texas State University, Commerce, Texas
• MEd in School Administration in 1980 - East Texas State University, Commerce, Texas
Lewisville Independent School District (LISD) History:
• Started working for LISD in the summer of 1983
• 1983-spring of 1985: Vocational Supervisor
• 1985-2012: Director, Career and Technical Education
• 1976-1983: Vocational Agriculture teacher, Plano ISD, Plano, Texas
• 1983-1985: Vocational Supervisor, LISD
• 1985-2012: Director, Career and Technical Education, LISD
• 2012 to present: Agent with Five R Realty in Robson Ranch
• Vocational Agriculture Teachers Association of Texas
• North Texas Association of Directors, Counselors, and Supervisors
• Texas Vocational Administrators and Supervisors Association
• Career and Technology Educators of North Texas
• Career and Technology Administrators of Texas
• Career and Technology Association of Texas
• Association for Career and Technical Education
• Member Texas Association of Realtors
• Member National Association of Realtors
Awards and Nominations:
• Nominated Texas Career and Technology Administrator of the Year: 1990, 1995, 2001
• Served as State President of Career & Technology Administrators of Texas: 1991 & 2001
• Member, Board of Directors - InterLink Regional Planning Committee, 1987 - present
• Member, Steering Committee - Texoma Tech Prep Consortium, 1991 - August 2011
• Member, Lewisville Chamber of Commerce Education Committee
• Member, Select Committee on the Future of Schools, LISD
• Member, Insurance Committee, LISD
• Member, Sick Leave Bank Committee, LISD
We found Brad to be an excellent professional real estate person. He was always willing to listen and make changes if we needed to. He helped us find a place where we could re-sale our very nice furnitures that would not fit into our much smaller condo we where moving to. We have bought and sold 19 homes, and Brad is by far the best Agent.
You cannot go wrong with using Brad Killingsworth.
Mr and Mrs. Edward Loeser
Lake Dallas, TX